Laboratory Opportunities in Lebanon, NH
New to Lab Careers? We will train Laboratory Assistants and Pathology Technicians!
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center is home to the largest laboratory in NH, providing Pathology and Clinical Laboratory services to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics physician practices, Dartmouth Health member hospitals as well as to independent practices and hospitals throughout NH and VT. The department is a leader in process improvement (LEAN/Six Sigma) which has led to a renovated space designed for efficiency of workflow. With a slogan of ‘Investigate, innovate and validate,’ our lab is:
- A high volume lab with cutting edge technology and automation.
- A culture that encourages collaboration and teamwork to future innovation.
- A place to learn and grow.
An integral part of our hospital operations – our Laboratory helps Dartmouth Health achieve its mission of providing each person the best care, in the right place, at the right time, every time.
We are current seeking:
Laboratory Assistants and Pathology Technicians with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a science discipline and “in good standing” may qualify to apply for technical programs in Histotechnology, Cytotechnology, and Medical Laboratory Scientist when available.
As the largest private employer in the state of New Hampshire, we provide our employees with an impressive array of benefits including:
- Work-life Balance Culture
- Tuition Assistance: $3,000 per year
- A Valuable Earned Time Off Plan
- Health, Life, Dental, and Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- An Outstanding Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Continuing Education Opportunities