D-H Nashua-Southwood Drive
Performs magnetic resonance imaging procedures. Maintains equipment and supplies.
Responsibilities: A listing of the key responsibilities
- Reviews medical record for patient history and pertinent information. Reviews requisition with physician. Administers contrast material by means of existing IV line or by performing veno puncture and placing an IV line. Recognizes and responds to hypersensitivity or allergic reaction. Evaluates images and send to PACS.
- Scans and reviews data on disk. Performs multi-plane reconstructions. Performs archive function. Selects & photographs pertinent data and forward to physician.
- Reviews studies for overall quality. Illuminates any problems noted which were not part of initial exam.
- Performs calibration check on equipment. Cleans and performs minor maintenance procedures. Logs problems and usage. Maintains wall units and ambu cord. Orders and maintains supplies.
- Instructs medical staff and technologists in unit's operations.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology with 1 year of experience required.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- Registered with the ARRT.
- Certified in Basic Cardiac Life Support.
- Currently Registered with the New Hampshire Board of Registration for Medical Technicians