D-H Medical Center
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics is home to the largest laboratory in NH, providing Pathology and Clinical Laboratory services to DHMC & Clinics physician practices, Dartmouth Health system member hospitals as well as to independent practices and hospitals throughout NH and VT. The department is a leader in process improvement (LEAN/Six Sigma) which has led to a renovated space designed for efficiency of workflow. With a slogan of ‘Investigate, innovate and validate,’ our lab is:
- A high volume lab with cutting edge technology and automation
- A culture that encourages collaboration and teamwork to future innovation.
- A place to learn and grow, and we encourage new graduates to apply for our open positions.
We currently have openings in various areas of the Lab. For our full-time Medical Laboratory Scientist positions, we are offering an $8000 sign-on/retention bonus. *External applicants only and certain conditions apply.
To learn more about the opportunties available in our Laboratory and to apply for a specific position – please visit our Laboratory specific site: DHMC Lab Careers
- AS degree and minimum of 4 years of Clinical Laboratory experience or Bachelors of Science Degree and a minimum of 2 years of Clinical Laboratory experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant technical experience required.
- Ability to work independently and adhere to deadlines and manage changing volumes. Basic knowledge of computer software systems.
– ASCP preferred
– Current BLS certification required within 30 days of hire for the CLS employees located at Community Group Practice laboratory locations.
Don’t meet every single requirement?
- Area of Interest: Allied Health;
- FTE/Hours per pay period: 1.00 – 1.00 – 40 hrs/week;
- Job ID: 21071;