D-H Nashua-Southwood Drive
Performs breast imaging as well as ultrasound and stereotactic-guided biopsy procedures. Assists in the technical orientation of cross-trained Radiologic Technologists and instructs them in complex or difficult procedures.
1. Performs routine and complex breast imaging and examination procedures following departmental guidelines.
2. Performs required quality assurance procedures at the designated intervals.
3. Instructs and reviews technical performance of diagnostic technologists. Instructs patients in breast self-examinations.
4. Consistently ensure good patient care, comfort, safety, and confidentiality.
5. Utilizes e-DH, RIS, and PACS to perform job functions.
6. Maintain a second Mammography registry as required by federally-mandated MQSA standards.
7. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
ü 1 year of clinical Mammography experience required. Associates degree preferred.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
ü Graduate of an AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology, registered with the ARRT, in addition to certification in Mammography with the ARRT.
ü Certification in Basic Life Support required.
ü Maintains a second Mammography registry by annually accruing five ECE’s specific to Mammography Education, as required by federally-mandated MQSA standards.
ü Licensed by the Board of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy in the state of New Hampshire