D-H Medical Center
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics is home to the largest laboratory in NH, providing Pathology and Clinical Laboratory services to DHMC & Clinics physician practices, Dartmouth Health system member hospitals as well as to independent practices and hospitals throughout NH and VT. The department is a leader in process improvement (LEAN/Six Sigma) which has led to a renovated space designed for efficiency of workflow. With a slogan of ‘Investigate, innovate and validate,’ our lab is:
- A high volume lab with cutting edge technology and automation
- A culture that encourages collaboration and teamwork to future innovation.
- A place to learn and grow, and we encourage new graduates (Medical Laboratory Scientists/MLS’s) to apply for our open positions.
Our Molecular-Pathology Department is seeking candidates for a Genomic Informatics Coordinator position. This individual will coordinate multiple bioinformatics projects across Genome Informatics as well as help execute and coordinate implementations and go live events for health system wide implementation in compliance with all regulatory requirements. They will also keep track of all research efforts, monitor metrics, assist with publications, data quality control and academic submissions.
This is a full-time, 40-hour/week, benefitted hybrid position working Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. #LI-Hybrid
- A working knowledge of scalable Pythonic pipelines with utilization of workflow languages such as WDL, CWL, NextFlow and Toil
- An understanding of cloud infrastructure such as AWS and GCP is preferred.
- A basic knowledge of the Linux command line is required. A working knowledge of R is preferred
- The individual should have a moderate to expert level knowledge of project management and ticketing management systems
- An understanding of job scheduling in high-performance compute environments is necessary.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Collaborate on new and ongoing clinical research studies
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Master’s Degree in an Information Technology or Computer Science discipline
- Doctoral level candidates are preferred.
- Bachelors level candidates will be considered if accompanied with appropriate experience.
Don’t meet every single requirement?
- Remote: Hybrid Remote;
- Area of Interest: Professional/Management;
- FTE/Hours per pay period: 1.00 – 1.00 – 40 hrs/week;
- Shift: Day;
- Job ID: 21516;